We all get sick – even from a young age!
Children’s digestive systems are highly sensitive to antibiotics as their systems are still developing the beneficial bacteria.
Specializing in drug free treatments combined with natural therapies, this involves massage techniques with Japanese tools along meridian and acupressure points of the child. Children as young as babies respond exceptionally well to treatment.
Acupuncture treatment helps to build a strong immune system, encourage a strong foundation as they grow into adults.
The following health complaints can be treated with acupuncture and Chinese herbs:
- Digestive Issues such as abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea
- Behavioral, Emotional or Sleep problems
- Common coughs, colds and fever
- Ear and nose problems: recurrent ear infections, otitis media, sinusitis, nosebleeds
- Skin issues such as eczema, dermatitis, urticaria
- Respiratory problems such as asthma, recurring respiratory tract infections
- Urinary issues such as bedwetting